Website Rockpool RAC
Rockpool RAC is a fully accredited, privately owned aged care organisation offering residential, respite, memory support and palliative care services in Queensland.
Our mission is to provide care and services creating an environment for residents, families and our team that is safe, secure, inclusive, contemplative, reflective and vibrant with life. Everyone has a story, a lifetime of experiences that have shaped who they are and how they live. For us being a part of that story is a privilege.
About the role:
Rockpool Carseldine has a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Hospitality Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. The role offers diversity within a growing industry that is highly regulated, complex and meaningful.
Our facilities are modern, green star and state-of-the art, set amongst leafy surrounds and in close proximity to shops, public transport, parks and childcare.
What is important to us:
- Our residents and team members.
- World-class care and services delivered in a safe and secure environment.
- Our values: Accountability, Compassion, Trust, Integrity and Innovation.
- Experienced hospitality manager, with healthcare or aged care experience highly regarded.
- A leader with genuine compassion and commitment.
- Demonstrable experience in achieving key targets and goals.
- Highly developed computer skills.
- Great time management and prioritising capabilities.
- Love what you do, and having fun along the way.
Rockpool – ‘rok .pu:l /
safe, secure, inclusive, reflective, contemplative, vibrant with life, habitat.
Rockpool welcomes diversity and inclusion.
Rockpool recommends employees are up-to-date with their COVID vaccination (including booster), must have a current flu vaccination and be prepared to provide a police clearance
Visit our website www.rockpoolrac.com to learn more about us!