Rockpool – ‘rok .pu:l /
safe, secure, inclusive, reflective, contemplative, vibrant with life, habitat.
Rockpool RAC is a fully accredited, privately owned aged care organisation offering residential, respite, memory support and palliative care services in Queensland.
Our mission is to provide care and services creating an environment for residents, families and our team that is safe, secure, inclusive, contemplative, reflective and vibrant with life. Everyone has a story, a lifetime of experiences that have shaped who they are and how they live. For us being a part of that story is a privilege.
What is important to us:
- Our residents and team members
- World-class care and services delivered in a safe and secure environment
- Our values: Accountability, Compassion, Trust, Integrity and Innovation
- Registered Nurse
- Personal Care Worker
- Hospitality Services, including Food Services, Cleaning and Laundry Services
- Lifestyle Officer
We have facilities currently located at Morayfield and Carseldine with work underway on a brand new facility at Pelican Waters. Want to be a part of our team?
Simply click on the APPLY button below and provide the following details:
- The location you would prefer
- The role you are seeking
- A bit about yourself
- Don’t forget to attach your resume
- A great place to work
- Exceptional leadership team
- Wellbeing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career development including our Rockpool Scholarship Program
- Staff recognition
- Paid parental leave
Rockpool is inclusive and welcomes diversity
Rockpool recommends employees are up-to-date with their COVID vaccination (including booster), must have a current flu vaccination and be prepared to provide a police clearance
To learn more about us visit our website www.rockpoolrac.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.