Rockpool Residential Aged Care
Rockpool has reimagined and redefined residential aged care. We create an environment that allows our residents to “live gracefully”. Our residents are surrounded by people who care and support them to live their best life.
We are looking for candidates to fill the following position:
Position – Lifestyle Officer reporting to the Lifestyle Coordinator
The role works collaboratively to enhance the quality of life for Residents. The Lifestyle Officer will run planned activities that nurture individual interests, maintain motivation and stimulation of residents, through relevant activities and personal support, maintaining close relationships with families
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health or equivalent
- Relevant qualifications or experience in Residential Aged Care sector.
- Knowledge and experience in working in health or aged care.
- Knowledge of the aged care standards.
- Demonstrated people management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals within set time frames.
- Capacity to have initiative and be innovative.
- Computer literacy.
- High level of written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Accreditation, Quality Improvement, WH&S and Infection Control practices and principles.
Applicants must have a current flu in compliance with government legislation ,Double Covid 19 vaccinations and a satisfactory police check.
Rockpool is committed to providing our people with a work environment where you will feel supported and appreciated. At Rockpool we can offer you a diverse role within a growth industry that is highly regulated, complex and meaningful, and where you will enjoy the benefits of exceptional training and development opportunities.
• Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
• Self-managed availability – pick up extra shifts when available
• Extra training specific to Rockpool that sets you up for success
• Staff Wellness program