Website Rockpool RAC
Rockpool RAC is a fully accredited, privately owned aged care organisation offering residential, respite, memory support and palliative care services in Queensland.
Our mission is to provide care and services creating an environment for residents, families and our team that is safe, secure, inclusive, contemplative, reflective and vibrant with life. Everyone has a story, a lifetime of experiences that have shaped who they are and how they live. For us being a part of that story is a privilege.
About the role:
Rockpool Carseldine is currently recruiting for the role of Quality and Safety Coordinator. This role is being offered on a full-time basis, principally working Monday to Friday.
Our facilities are modern, green star and state-of-the art, set amongst leafy surrounds and in close proximity to shops, public transport, parks and childcare.
What is important to us:
- Our residents and team members.
- World-class care and services delivered in a safe and secure environment
- Our values: Accountability, Compassion, Trust, Integrity and Innovation.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- A mentor who is kind and a good listener.
- Demonstrable experience in achieving key targets and goals.
- Highly developed literacy, data interpretation and computer skills.
- Great time management and prioritising capabilities.
- A working knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards and knowledge of workplace health and safety principles.
Rockpool – ‘rok .pu:l /
safe, secure, inclusive, reflective, contemplative, vibrant with life, habitat.
Rockpool is inclusive and welcomes diversity
Rockpool recommends employees are up-to-date with their COVID vaccination (including booster), must have a current flu vaccination and be prepared to provide a police clearance
Visit our website www.rockpoolrac.com to learn more about us!