With Rockpool’s Residential Respite Care, you can have the peace of mind that your family is being cared for in a vibrant environment that is safe, secure and inclusive. It is a place where warm, friendly and down-to-earth staff provide the medical care and living assistance needed, along with friendship and company.
Through respite care we offer help, care and assistance – as and when it’s needed. Often it’s to help someone get back on their feet after a fall, illness or hospital stay. And other times it’s so that carers can have a break.
Nurturing and enhancing our residents connection to family and friends allows them to live happier, more fulfilling lives.
Sydney Roberts – Communications, PR & Marketing
Space to live
Rooms at Rockpool are designed to provide residents with their own private sanctuary. With enough space to host guests and entertain, or simply enjoy their own company, each room includes:
- Private ensuite
- Sitting area
When it comes to our residents’ comfort, we go the extra mile. Providing all the services and creature comforts you’d expect and more, including:
- Nutritious, chef-prepared meals
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair and beauty salon
- Coffee Shop
Through easy to use, in room smart TV’s and WIFI, our residents and their loved ones are able to remain connected. This state of art, custom designed in room technology provides:
- Video calling – so you can talk to one another at any time
- Photo sharing – share photos directly from your smart phone
- Free to air television and Netflix, Foxtel etc (by request)
- Daily activity bulletins and Daily Menus
Care and Support
Tailored, round the clock care and assistance is provided to each and every one of our residents.
- 24/7 Registered Nurse of duty
- Distress / ‘nurse call’ alert system
- Onsite Nurse Practitioner
- Vitality Wellness centre
Rockpool provides a variety of spaces and amenities that provide our residents with the scope to live the way they want to live. These include:
- Domestic Kitchen in each wing for supervised cooking or baking
- Kitchen garden, walking track, bocce court, putting green and shaded seating areas in landscaped gardens
- Cinema for enjoying movies
- Coffee Shop and outdoor BBQ’s – for enjoying an afternoon with loved ones
- Community dining and lounge rooms
- Private dining room for special functions
Explore How We Care
Book a tour
The flagship Rockpool Morayfield is now open and accepting residents. Register your interest to inspect our remarkable home.